Come and get acquainted with our new Winter Oil! It contains only two ingredients - both natural, plant based oils - one of which is native to Australia! The oils mimic the skin’s natural sebum, meaning it sinks in quickly without leaving oily residue.
Created for customers seeking an extra boost of hydration - specifically in cold, dry climates. This oil gives your skin the extra protection it needs to naturally reduce moisture loss, particularly during the winter months.
- Deeply hydrates and boosts elasticity to heal dry, cracked skin
- Brightens complexion
- Blocks free radicals than can cause age spots
- Stimulates blood circulation for refreshed skin tone
- Mimics the oil naturally produced by skin
- Protects skin from environmental stressors which can lead to premature ageing
- Reduces excess oil production (great for acne sufferers)
- Absorbs immediately for plump, firm skin with no greasy residue
- Soothes allergies, psoriasis, scar tissue and eczema
This oil is the most non-oily oil you will find on the market. Bit of a mouthful isn't it! How does that work?
The Two Ingredients and What They Do
Our Winter Oil contains Squalane and Davidson Plum Seed in a Hazelnut oil. These active ingredients combine to create an oil that is super fine and quickly absorbed into the skin. Applied to hydrated skin, it retains moisture without leaving a greasy residue while also replenishing lipids which breakdown as a result of environmental stressors and ageing.
Squalane (a super fine vegetable derived oil) is one of the most common lipids produced by human skin cells. It mimics the skins natural sebum. It is the sebum that provides occlusive protection for our skin by helping the skin retain its moisture. Squalane has been used as a skin product for over 100 years! In extreme weather conditions, very dry or very cold, the sebum can’t cope. The application of Squalane assists our natural sebum in stoping the atmosphere drawing moisture out of our skin.
A lot of people apply oil, and many companies produce it. However, the problem with many oils is it blocks your pores, Squalane wont! It will hydrate your skin without clogging pores or promoting acne.
The Squalane is combined with Davidson Plum seed in Hazelnut Oil. The flavonoids and amino acids in this active ingredient help prevent wrinkles by promoting the production of collagen and elastin. The right flavonoids are beneficial to the skin. Amino acids, flavonoids and fatty acids all occur naturally in the skin, but as we age they decline. Our products give the skin the boost it needs to stay healthy and youthful!
How to Apply
- Apply our Hydro Mist and [Ha] Serum, follow with the Winter Oil and finish with our Vitamin C Moisturiser.
- Once absorbed you can apply make-up.
- It also works wonders on hands, cuticles and nails!
- If you suffer from dry skin, Winter Oil can be used all year around to relieve dryness. It also give your skin a dewy, luminous complexion.
- Our Winter Oil contains no preservatives.
HydroTip for Dewy Skin!
Mix half a pump of Winter Oil into your foundation for a dewy, illuminated glow!